Outreach and Community Involvement
Adaptive Aerospace Group works to support Hampton Roads through involvement with the community and charitable organizations. AAG also aims to support the education of our younger generation by donating to organizations that focus on youth development.
- AAG has been a corporate sponsor of the AIAA Hampton Roads Section since 2012. The AIAA is an organization that creates programs to inspire young students and support aerospace professionals.
- In 2018, AAG sponsored the Strategic Initiatives and Regional Collaboration, an information session and networking opportunity with local community leaders, put on by The Virginia Peninsula Chamber of Commerce and NASA Langley Research Center.
- AAG has been a sponsor of the Virginia Aerospace Business Association’s annual gala since 2015. This gala is held each year to raise money for STEM scholarships and sponsorship.
- In 2017, AAG sponsored NASA Langley Research Center Exchange’s Centennial Celebration.
- Since 2014, AAG has sponsored the Annual Thanksgiving Luncheon for the less fortunate held by the Community Services Board of Hampton and Newport News.
- AAG has donated to the Fraternal Order of Police of Virginia since 2014. The Fraternal Order of Police of Virginia works to protect the community’s best interest in state and local legislation. They also host and support many outreach programs to create a positive environment in the community.
- Since 2014, AAG has been actively involved with the Adopt-A-Student program of Hampton Roads. AAG has gifted school supplies and Christmas gifts to children in less fortunate situations.